- Exercise times are not longer applicable therefore as from Tuesday 23rd June we will revert to normal roll-up days and times. Members are also welcome to turn up at any time for private practice. There is no longer any need to book in advance but please complete the attendance book.
- A maximum of 2 people per rink on rinks allocated by the duty person that day.
- Alternate rinks to be used.
- The maximum number allowed on the green is 16. Should any more than 16 people arrive at roll up then it may be necessary for some to play just half a game.
- Social distancing (2 meters) to be observed at all times.
- Congregating before and after games to be kept to a minimum.
- All equipment used to be cleaned/disinfected before and after use (jacks, mats, pushers, scoreboards) sanitisers and disinfectant sprays are provided.
- Each lead shall have their own jack and their own mat (both in different colours).
- No sharing equipment.
- The last person to leave must ensure that lights are switched off and the premises left secure.
THESE RULES WILL BE REVIEWED BY THE COMMITTEE AT OUR NEXT MEETING ON MONDAY 13th JULY 2020
THE COMMITTEE HAVE DONE ALL THEY CAN IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT THE CLUB AND GREEN ARE A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL OF US.
IT IS UP TO ALL OF US TO TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES AND TO BE AWARE OF OUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
THE COMMITTEE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYONE FALLS ILL