Protocol for Bowling in the Bonalba Open Mixed Pairs June 5th 2021
under current Covid Regulations and the LLB Generic Protocol.
- Entry to the Bonalba Bowls Complex is through the Car Park Gate only.
- We will be using a Non-Touch Thermometer to test each bowler/person on arrival. Anyone with a temperature of over 37.4 C will not be allowed on the premises.
- Please read the section “Before Travelling to the Venue” in the LLB Generic Protocol Document.
- We will be starting sessions from both ends of the bowling green. The GREEN GROUP will start at 9.00 am at the car park end of the green. Please take your bags to that end when starting and they can be left there for the remaining sessions.
- The RED GROUP will start at 10.00 am at the Club House end, please leave your bags at the designated bag drop.
- Between sessions, the GREEN GROUP must not walk past rink 8, toward the car park end, until the game on that rink has finished.
- Social distancing to be observed at all times.
- Players are required to wear masks except when bowling.
- Hands to be sanitised before, during and after the game.
- Sanitiser will be provided at the end of each rink.
- Hands and equipment will be sanitised when touched i.e. (A) When the Skip removes the mat from the green after the completion of an end, (B) Bowl or jack in the ditch, (C) Use of ditch markers and after measuring.
- Touchers – use of spray chalk or chalk pen only.
- The tables and chairs will be sanitised during the game change over.
- The toilets will be sanitised frequently.
- Clubhouse – all persons will enter through the main door and exit through the Side door ensuring social distancing is maintained.
This Protocol aims to provide an environment as safe as possible for all players and club members.